Sunday, September 11, 2011

An Unintentional Break



Yes, I've been absent.  I'm sorry.

I don't have an excuse. I've simply been uninspired.  "A funk" may be the best way to describe it.  I'm not sure why but for awhile there I felt the need to "unplug".  After 2 years of spending all day staring at a computer screen and then virtually all night, I wanted to get away from technology.  I'm sorry for leaving you all in the lurch but I am so appreciative that you have stuck with me.  Over the next few weeks I am planning on rolling out some changes to the blog. There won't be anything different right away.  I've got some brainstorming to do.   Don't worry I will still spend the majority of time focused on shoes but I may also throw in a style post, a wine review, or even a recipe now and then.  I want this blog to encompass all of my passions.  Not just shoes. 

You are amazing!  I can't wait to get back to regular posting.

Stay tuned for Tuesday's post featuring my "Must Haves" for Fall 2011.

XOXO

Stacy

3 comments:

Kori said...

Glad to have you back honey! Hope you have a fabulous Sunday.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway where you can win a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret!

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/great-news-its-back-to-school-giveaway.html

Kori xoxo

Faith J. said...

So glad you're back! I'm so excited for the Galleria Nordstrom opening, an amazing shoe floor will be so much closer to me!

Tory @Cheap Shoes Online said...

Welcome back! We all had missed you. It's okay to have a 'break' in a while from doing what your good at as long as you're back. You still have your fans supporting you.